понеділок, 25 грудня 2017 р.


I have done it!


I am grateful to the British Council and our professional trainers Tetyana Dekshna and Galyna Terentieva for the opportunity to be in learners’ shoes within the framework of such an important project - "English Teachers as Change Agents"!
It was the time of new discoveries for me and now I feel more confident about lesson planning and sound lesson management, how to define SMART learning outcomes and integrate different levels of thinking skills in managing the class at the lessons with different modes. Bloom's Taxonomy Maslow's pyramid will help me to promote higher forms of learners` thinking. I also understand the importance of Reflectiion on, in and for Action and how to make feedback constructive. The session about effective training was very useful and all the issues related to it will be definitely used by me while conducting workshops to my colleagues.
I'm thankful to our trainers Tetyana and Galyna for a great assortment of fun activities for team building and creating a positive atmosphere in training.
Thanks for giving such an opportunity to be a part of a friendly and united team. I’m looking forward to see you again!











PHOTO  

1 коментар: